Terms And Conditions
Our web site information has been secured from a variety of travel companies and other sources. We can not independently call or verify the accuracy of our travel suppliers information and we can not warrant their accuracy nor completeness. All information, prices, and availability are subject to change without notice. Unless otherwise stated, prices are shown in U.S. dollars and reflect the base price per person, based on double occupancy. Unless otherwise stated, web site prices are for general planning purposes and the price of a specific vacation itinerary may vary based on numerous variables including but not limited to actual dates of travel, gateway airports, and hotel room category. For purposes of planning your vacation, we recommend you utilize this web site as a starting point for your travel planning and that all material facts published be confirmed with a travel consultant or directly with the travel supplier prior to making any definite travel plans or placing a deposit which may be non-refundable in some cases. Many travel suppliers also enact a monetary penalty for canceling or changing certain reservations. The travelers are subject to the terms, conditions and availability of each independent travel supplier within this web site. Our Dream Vacation is not responsible for any typographical errors, incorrect prices, price changes, supplier itinerary changes, or offer withdrawals without notice as listed on this web site or any content of a travel reservation.
All cruise, hotel, tour, and every other accommodation other than airline fares are based on double occupancy & availability. Cruise prices are cruise only and do not include port charges or any airfares unless otherwise stated.
All discounts provided directly by Our Dream Vacation, are based on the actual cash value paid for the discounted travel, after any coupons, discounts or any other type of price reduction offers claimed by a consumer or provided by any travel supplier. Taxes, government fees of any type, security charges or other miscellaneous charges imposed are not eligible for any discount.
Tours or reservations sold outside of the United States of America are subject to sale in the local currency of that country.
Consumer Disclosure Notice
Please Read This Notice. It Constitutes Part of Your Contract for Travel Related Services.
Our Dream Vacation is acting as a mere agent for suppliers of services, in selling travel related services or in accepting reservations or bookings for services that are not directly supplied by this travel agency (such as air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, cruises, etc.). This agency, therefore, shall not be responsible for breach of contract or any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage delay, or injury to you or your traveling companions or group members. Unless the term "guaranteed" is specifically stated in writing on your tickets, invoice, or reservation itinerary, we do not guarantee any of such suppliers' rates, bookings, reservations, connections, scheduling, or handling of personal effects and luggage.
Our Dream Vacation and / or travel agents shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the travel agent's control.
Traveler assumes complete and full responsibility for, and hereby releases Our Dream Vacation and travel agent, from any duty of checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination, and all safety and security conditions of such destinations, during the length of the proposed travel. For information concerning possible dangers at international destinations, contact the Travel Advisory Section of the U.S. State Department, 202 647-5225. For medical information call the U.S. Center for Disease Control (CDC), 404 332-4559.
By embarking upon his / her travel, the traveler voluntarily assumes all risks involved in such travel, whether expected or unexpected. Traveler is hereby warned of the above risks as well as possible travel industry bankruptcies and medical and climatic disruptions, and is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them, which is available at an extra cost through this travel agency.
Traveler's retention of tickets, reservations, tour documents, cruise documents, travel agency invoice or bookings after issuance shall constitute a consent to the above and an agreement on his / her part to convey the contents hereto to his / her travel companions or group travel members.
Terms and Conditions
Your use of this web site is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms and conditions, you must not use this site. Use by you of this site indicates your agreement to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall apply regardless of the means by which the site was accessed, including, but not limited to, through the URL address http://www.our-dream-vacation.com, electronic mail, or links from another site.
1. OWNERSHIP. Our Dream Vacation, including its successors, affiliates and assigns now existing or hereafter organized (collectively as, "Our Dream Vacation") is the owner of all copyrights, trade marks, service marks, trade secrets, patents or other intellectual property rights in this site except for the portions that may be owned by various third party providers and distributors. Schedule, fare and availability data may be protected by copyright of Our Dream Vacation, SABRE reservation system and / or others. You may not disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise derive source code from the software, reproduce, distribute, publish, license, modify, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, rent or lease any information, software products or services obtained from this site without the express written permission of Our Dream Vacation and / or its third party providers and distributors as may be designated by Our Dream Vacation from time to time.
2. USE OF SITE. You agree that the travel services reservation facilities of this web site shall be used only to make legitimate reservations or purchases for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act. You agree not to use this site in the operation of a travel agency or to sell tickets to third parties without the prior written consent of Our Dream Vacation. You warrant to Our Dream Vacation that you will not use this web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices. Without limitation, any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand is prohibited. You also warrant that all information supplied by you or members of your household in using this web site are true and accurate. You understand that overuse or abuse of the travel services reservation facilities of the web site may result in you being denied access to such facilities.
3. AGE AND RESPONSIBILITY. You represent and warrant that you are of sufficient legal age to use this site and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this site. You agree to be financially responsible for all of your use of this web site (as well as for use of your account or log-in information by others, including without limitation minors living with you). You agree to supervise all usage by minors of this web site under your name or account. Separate terms and conditions will apply to your reservation and purchase of travel-related goods and services that you select. You agree to abide by the terms or conditions of purchase imposed by any supplier with whom you elect to deal, including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and compliance with all rules and restrictions regarding availability of fares, products, or services. You shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of the use of this web site. The Our Dream Vacation web site is not directed to children under the age of 13. Our Dream Vacation prohibits registration by and will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under age 13.
5. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY. The information, software, products, and services published on this web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. The information herein is changed periodically. Our Dream Vacation and / or its respective suppliers may make improvements and / or changes in this web site at any time. Our Dream Vacation and / or its third party providers and distributors make no representations about the suitability of the information, software, products, and services contained on this web site for any purpose. All such information, software, products, and services are provided as is without warranty of any kind. Our Dream Vacation and / or its third party providers and distributors hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software products, and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In no event shall Our Dream Vacation and / or its third party providers and distributors be liable for any direct, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this web site or with the delay or inability to use this web site, or for any information or software products and services obtained or proposed to be obtained through this web site, including, but not limited to, any use of or inability to use any data in this web site, including, without limitation, the use of or inability to use this web site for reservations or ticketing, or the performance or nonperformance of Our Dream Vacation of any reservation or ticketing function or otherwise arising out of the use of this web site, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if Our Dream Vacation and / or its third party providers and distributors has been advised of the possibility of damages. Because some states / jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitations may not apply to you. If however, despite the exclusions contained in this paragraph, Our Dream Vacation and / or its third party providers and distributors should be found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or is in any way connected with any of the functions or uses of the web site, the liability of Our Dream Vacation and / or its third party providers and distributors shall not exceed the amount of any subscription fees and / or service charges paid by claimant to Our Dream Vacation for the services and / or date with respect to which liability is found.
6. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES. This web site may contain hyperlinks or reference to web sites operated by parties other than Our Dream Vacation. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference and convenience only. Our Dream Vacation does not control such web sites, is not responsible for their content, and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content. Our Dream Vacations inclusion of hyperlinks to such web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such web sites or any association with their operators.
7. SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE. All software, including without limitation all HTML code contained in this web site, is owned by Our Dream Vacation and / or its third party providers and distributors and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Any reproduction or redistribution of the software is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. Without limiting the foregoing, copying or reproduction of the software to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited.
8. INDEMNIFICATION. You shall defend and indemnify Our Dream Vacation and its third party providers and distributors from and against any claim or cause of action brought by or on your behalf in excess of the liability described herein or by third parties as a result of your use of this web site.
9. RELATIONSHIP. The relationship among Our Dream Vacation, its third party providers and distributors and you will be that of independent contractors, and neither of us nor any of our respective officers, agents or employees will be held or construed to be partners, joint ventures, fiduciaries, employees or agents of the other.
10. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement and its performance shall be governed by the laws of the state of Utah, United States of America within the county of Weber without giving effect to applicable conflict of law provisions. You consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Weber County, Utah, United States of America, in all questions and controversies arising out of your use of the site and this Agreement.
11. ASSIGNMENT. You may not assign, convey, subcontract or delegate your rights, duties or obligations hereunder.
12. MODIFICATION. Our Dream Vacation may at any time modify these terms and conditions and your continued use of this site will be controlled by the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use.
13. ADDITIONAL TERMS. Additional terms and conditions may apply to reservations, purchases of goods and services, and other uses of portions of this site, and you agree to abide by such other terms and conditions.
14. SEVERABILITY. These terms and conditions shall be deemed severable. In the event that any provision or portion of a provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision or portion of that provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
15. HEADINGS. The heading used in these Terms and Conditions are included by convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms and Conditions.
16. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. The terms and conditions set forth above constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing.